BUSINESS LAW OFFICE, P.C.
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
Serving All of Northeast Pennsylvania
Helping Small Businesses
Level the Playing Field
for Over 30 Years!
Form an S-Corp
Forming an S-Corp looks so simple that many people do it themselves, non-lawyer providers think they can do it, and, unfortunately, many lawyers who do not practice Business Law can also be tripped up. When a company is formed, there are dozens of decdisions made -- and the uninitiated do not realize that almost all of those decisions are made by default.
Let Tom make the right call for your business, and do it promptly with this cost-effective package.
1. Up to a 30-minute telephone Entity Selection consultation, to answer your liability and other legal questions about operating as a Corporation.
2. Preliminary and follow-up email correspondence to answer questions and gather required information.
3. Clearance of your preferred company name through several methods -- including the Pennsylvania Secretary of State, Federal Trademark Registrations, ICANN registrations, and various other sources to reduce the likelihood that your selected name is sufficently unique. This helps preclude being forced to change the company name after you go into business. Your name cannot be guaranteed as no search can be universal, but it signficantly reduces the likelihood of problems down the road.
4. Proper preparation of your Articles of Incorporation, drafting your by-laws, and initial meeting minutes.
5. Drafting and arranging for placement of your required legal notice of incorporation (the advertising cost is not included).
6. Obtaining your Federal IRS Entity Identification Number.
What's not Included
1. State filing fee ($125.00). (This additional expense must be included in yoiur prepayment.)
2. Tax implication advice or tax treatment election filings with the IRS or State Department of Revenue.
3. Shareholders' or Buy-Sell Agreement.
4. Your corporate minute books, stock certificates, or the advertising cost of your required legal notices, additional documents or work related to starting your business, beyond preparing your formation documents.
Ready to get started with your new company? Here's how it works:
We have to clear any conflicts. Tom must not have a conflict of interest with you, your business, your partners, or your family.
You will need to pay in advance with a check, credit card, or Pay Pal payment. (Your advance payment must also include the $125 state filing fee.)
Your conversation with Tom will be confidential and protected by the attorney-client privilege.
Contact Tom for more information: