R/E Purchase Agreement - Residential
In Pennsylvania, buyers of residential rental property and commercial or investment properties typically are responsible for preparing the Agreement of Sale. Having the right agreement will protect the buyer from unhappy surprises down the road.
Tom will prepare an appropriate purchase agreement for your transaction, and do it in a timely, cost-effective manner.
What is included
1. An initial consultation with Tom of up to 30 minutes (Residential) or 60 Minutes (Commercial) to obtain information necessary to prepare an appropriate agreement of sale for the property you will purchase.
2. Follow up emails and document reviews, as necessary to prepare your agreement.
3. Preparation of an appropriate agreement, so you can purchase in confidence.
What is not included
1. Negotiation with your seller concerning the terms of the purchase.
2. Revisions to the agreement after the initial document is produced are charged at Tom's regular Hourly Rate.
3. Collateral agreements (rent to own, seller financing, asset acquisition, for example) are not included in this package.
We have to clear any conflicts. Tom must not have a conflict of interest with you, your business, your partners, your family, or anyone on the "other side" of your issue.
Contact Tom for more information: