top of page

Register an Out-of State Business


A corporation, non-profit, or other business entity created in another state is referred to in Pennsylvania as a "Foreign" entity.  Foreign entities which operate in Pennsylvania are required to register with the Pennsylvania Secretary of State.  Failure to register can result in legal penalties.  In addition, an unregistered foreign business is precluded from appearing as a plaintiff in Pennsylvania courts -- it can still be sued as a defendant, but will be unable to recover debts owed or damages.


Tom can help you quickly register your Foreign business in Pennsylvania.

You'll have up to a 15-minute telephone conversation with Tom to go over the process, provide the required information, and answer any questions about registration which you might have.

Tom will also check the name availability with the State of Pennsylvania, prepare the appropriate forms, and prepare the required public legal notice for advertising according to law.  

Here's how it works:

We have to clear any conflicts. Tom must not have a conflict of interest with you, your business, your partners, or your family.

You will need to pay in advance with a check, credit card, or Pay Pal payment.  (Your advance payment must also include the $250 state registration fee, which is not included in the above Fixed-Fee.)


Your conversation with Tom will be confidential and protected by the attorney-client privilege.


This rate does not include state registration fees or assure that the State will accept your filing.  It also does not include the advertising cost of your required legal notices, nor additional documents or work related to starting your business, beyond preparing your registration documents.  

Interested in registering a Foreign entity?  Contact Tom for more information:




bottom of page